Monday, June 16, 2008

The Lawn is ready to walk on!

Well Thursday will be the big day. It will be two weeks since we put the sod in our back yard. 13 pallets later and many hours of working on it, the sprinklers and back yard are done. I wanted to put up some pictures because very soon we will have to have a party to celebrate the new grass. Now comes the mowing.


Choo choo......here comes the sod train!
Before.........

During............


After!!! Yay! Thank you to all those who helped.




3 comments:

Bob and Vonnie said...

Amazing! It looks beautiful! What a ton of work!

Dedee said...

It looks fab! Can I invite myself to your party even though we didn't help? Or can I just invite myself over for dinner one of these days. I'll host first if you want, although my yard is not nearly as pretty as yours. The lagoon shots are awesome, and Anna is darling. We really need to get together!

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful!!! Sorry, I've been out of the blogging for a while. But I'm back now. It looks great.