Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lindsey Sings into our Hearts

Well since this is going to take a while to upload, I thought I would tell you about it. I know that you will just see it and I really don't need to explain this. The video that we loaded is of Lindsey's recital. For those of you who don't know, she is studying Music at UVSC and will end up with a degree in music very soon. This was a small recital where she sang two songs. The participants varied in all levels of music and it ended up being a very enjoyable evening.

Lindsey first sang a French song followed by this song from the Messiah. I will just let you listen. I really enjoyed hearing her tonight, and have asked her to sing more. I usually hear her sing with her sisters, and it was nice to hear how beautiful her voice is as a soloist.

She has her vocal jury in a week, which will tell her if she can move into the advanced vocal instruction. This is a big thing, so remember her next Friday, December 7th at 10:45 am. Please do not call her as she will be singing and it will really mess her up if you do. I am sure you understand. Thanks.

5 comments:

coração said...

Realmente Lindsey canta como um anjo!!!!
E tocou meu coração...
sua alma é doce!!
Ela é tão meiga,tão linda...
tão maravilhosa!!!!!
Sou imensamente grata por
conhece-la mesmo que nunca a tenha visto pessoalmente!!!!
Lindsey te amoooooooooooo!!!!!

Dedee said...

Well done girl!!!! I love that song. I will have you in my prayers next week.

(P.S. I think I need to be on your faves! ;) )

Amanda said...

Linds!! congrats! you sound fabulous!!! I am so proad of you for keeping it up.

Unknown said...

That's really pretty. Tanner and I enjoyed.

Unknown said...

Awesome job Lindsey. I always knew you could sing, becuse I remember being so impressed when you sang to Joseph on your wedding day. Congrats!