Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween!!





I know Halloween was last month, but you know, better late than never!! Anyway, just wanted to show you how cute the kids were. Anna was a pioneer, Reese was Diego, and Ali was a shaggy dog! Adam was a cute baby! This year was the most disorganized I have been, but the semester is ending and so it's been hectic. I did however put together Reese's costume!! I made the vest and put together the rescue pack and luckily he had the clothes that matched perfectly! I was proud of myself. They had fun at the trunk-or-treat; but we wanted them to go around to some houses to get a feel for the real thing!! Good times! Cute kids!

1 comment:

Bri, Steph, Whit, Tay, James, Ben, Sam said...

It's OK - our Halloween post was late too (I blamed mine on pregnancy - I figure, use it while I got it).
The kids are very cute. And I like Adam's costume. Very creative;)