Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's Been A While!! Sorry!

Time has quickly passed by without any updates. We are sorry. The hectic semester for me (Lindsey) is now in the past. I am on to much calmer semesters until I am done. After Spring Semester, going down twice a week, I will only need to go down once a week, for a voice lesson. My life is slowly getting back to normal. (Whatever normal is!) Joseph is still doing an awesome job at being the man he is, and busy being scout master! This summer is already being schedualed with a lot of camping.


This year everyone will turn a year older. Adam will be 1!! Can you believe it?! Ali will be 3, Reese will be 6, Anna will turn the big 8! That makes me feel old......it will be my big 30 this year! EEEKKKK!


Spring is going to bring a lot of yard work. We are going to attempt sprinklers and seed or sod. But it is going to be great! We'll keep you updated this time! Spring also means planting flowers and a garden! Last year my father in law transplanted some iris in our backyard, and I didn't have a water hose long enough to reach them, and then just forgot about them. He made a comment that I was the only he knew of that could kill iris.........but wait!! They live! I am excited for more flowers to plant!


Fun Times are ahead!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see an update! You have been missed!!! I doubt you are the only one to kill an Iris, nothing seems to last in my yard, my grass even struggles!!

Your kids are getting big, and I can't believe how big your little guy is already; definitely goes too fast!!!

We are hoping to do a lot of camping this summer too, so maybe we can do a big family campout, my family and yours!?!?

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like they fit right into the Baker mold--so cute! It is good to hear from you!

Team Heaton said...

Hey!!! I grabbed your blog off of Brian's. I love you guys!! What cute kids. Check us out anytime: bradandemily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Linds! Check out my blog again and see if you can help Amanda and I figure out who is in the top picture on the left at the back of the table across from Monica.

Sarah A. said...

So good to see some cute pictures and hear what you are doing!

Unknown said...

Finally! An update! I'm glad the flowers are coming up. Your kids are so cute!!! But you forgot to put a picture of you and Joseph up.

coração said...

Your kids are so cute!!!

coração said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes, Lindsey and Joseph, it is good to see the new pics of the children and hear what's happening in your academic life and family life and community service life. Your postings give us all a big case of smiles!