Friday, October 2, 2009

Wow, what a Summer!

Well, after our Anniversary post, the summer kept going! It was busy as usual. One thing I did was go to Wood Badge. It is a leadership training course, mainly for scouts, but can be used in any position. I went so that I could better appreicate what Joseph does as Scout Master. It worked! The passion that they have for scouting is amazing. I also met some amazing people that are part of the FOX patrol, of which I am apart of. Joseph is also a FOX! And so together we make a FOXY couple!!



It was also Anna's birthday! She is now 9! She definately wants to be older than she is. She loves singing and dancing. This is a picture she took when she went up to Mill Hallow, which is a type of summer camp offered by our school district. She had a lot of fun!



Reese just turned 7 yesturday! He is learning to read and is doing an awesome job. It's weird that he is old enough to go to school all day! He is still my tender heart! He is playing soccer this fall and is learning a lot.
One thing I did notice.....is that I didn't take a lot of pictures which is very strange. It's kind of sad when I really think about it. I missed a whole summer of awesome pictures.....well, time to repent and start now!!!
I need to be better at random thoughts like my sister-in-law is!!(Liza)
Hopefully the next post won't be so far away!

4 comments:

Team Heaton said...

Hooray for Mill Hollow!! I loved going there in Elem. school.

You two are such a foxy couple!! ;)

Unknown said...

You are a fox! I love it!

(Thanks for the shout out, I feel so famous!)

And yes, you do need to update your blog more often!

Dedee said...

Suddenly I miss Anna. We need to get together.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lindsey & Joseph!