Saturday, October 10, 2009

Purses!!

I think it was about a year ago that I happened upon the Miche Bag. Now this purse is awesome! I had never been a purse person, until a year or two ago. Joseph would just roll his eyes when I bought a new one....which were never expensive......but still he did. When we found the Miche bag, he was okay with this! Now he has a for sure present for me when ever he wants to give me one!
I had a purse party last week, and loved it! My sisters pretty much all got one! Now, I have done these small home party business things before, all of which I have stopped. But I might do it again, except with Miche Bag instead. So I think I will become a Miche Bag rep.! So if anyone wants to do a party, or get a purse......let me know!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This might be a party you could talk me into doing! I was hoping I'd be able to make it to your party, would have loved to see the family again! It sounds like I'm where you were a few years ago, not really that into purses. I see people with really cute purses though and think I'd love to have a cute one though!