Sunday, September 30, 2007

HAPPY "5" BIRTHDAY REESE!!!


"I am all powerful!"




First Day of School



Today, October 1, is Reese's birthday, he will turn 5 at 1:12 pm. "I remember it like it was yesturday" (not quite, but it's amazing how clearly it comes back to your mind!) I went in to be induced at 7:30 a.m., that morning. I got all hooked up and going, I think by 8. I progressed along until I thought I couldn't go any longer, which I think was between 9-10. I got my epidural and being quite comfortable Joseph and I started to watch Men In Black II. When the movie was done, they came in to check me, I was complete and prept me for pushing at about 12:45ish. I started pushing, my doctor said we could have him in 15 min. Reese was posterier, and so with a few more minutes added on, he was able to turn him easily. And low and behold........there was Reese! 7 pounds 8 ounzes and 20 1/2 inches long.Brand Spankin' New

He is quite the cute boy now. He is very sensitive and loving. He really loves his baby brother. Reese is in his second year of preschool, and loves his teachers. He is very good at making sound effects. He loves to pretend with his toys. He's a good boy, and we love him, and are greatful he is apart of our family.
"Yeah!"


(I didn't think to do this for Anna's birthday, sorry, just so I won't bore everyone out by two labor stories, I will do hers another time!)



Reese and Anna



Reese and Ali

Reese and Adam

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely pictures of the children! They are all beautiful!

Sarah A. said...

Happy Bithday Reese! He is such a cute kid!

Amanda said...

I can't believe your kids are so old!! How old does that make you? Oh, wait--the same age as me. Nevermind. I am totally jealous of the fall leaves. Cute Pictures!

Unknown said...

Reese really is the sweetest boy! I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Cute pictures.

Dedee said...

Lookie Lookie. I found you!!! Have a happ day and your kiddos are awesome. We need to get together so I can give hugs!

coração said...

Coisa mais linda esta foto!!!!!!!