Tuesday, September 11, 2007

School Days, School Days, da da da da da!

As some of you know, I (Lindsey) have gone back to school (UVSC, almost UVU!!) to complete my BS in Music. I started in May, and went the whole summer. Had Adam in the middle, took a week off and dove right back in. I did very well in my classes of the 6 classes I took in the summer, my lowest grade was a B-!! People tell me I'm crazy, I just say I'm determined! So Fall semester has now started, and so far so good! I am able to take him to all my classes, but with the wonderful help of my sister-in-law Eliza: I only need to take him to 2 of the 4! Eliza is also going to UVSC, and is willing to watch Adam for 2 hours on MWF! So here is a big shout out to Eliza.........THANK YOU!! Also I could not even do this without the help of my sisters and other sisters-in-law, and my neighbor; who watch the rest of my children......Heidi, Mindie, Tanya, Janelle, Susanna, Bekah, my neighbor Carol, and in the summer, my Mom, and Mom-in-law.................THANK YOU!!! I am going on being almost half way done!

Anna is now in 2nd grade, and is loving it. Reese is in his 2nd and last year of preschool, and he is loving it too. Next year I could have the possibility of putting Ali in preschool.........wow, how would that be!

Again, thank you all for your help and remember, I am only going to school for a year, and then this madness will be over (assuming I pass all my classes!).

Love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to read your post, Lindsey! I love hearing what you're doing and what your family is doing. I am so proud of you for finishing your degree this year. I read Eliza's blog and saw the pic of sleeping Adam. He's adorable. Anna has always been adorable, and Reese, too. I know your time will be stretched thin so won't expect "daily" updates ;-) Love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Woops, I left out Ali. Need some more pictures, I guess. Ali is adorable too! Love, Aunt Sue

Ashley said...

Good for you Lindsey! School must be so hard with 4 kids! Good Luck with everything!

bonniejean22 said...

Lindsey!
I found your blog on the millerbergs blog. Your family is getting big and very cute!! I just talk to wendi she asked about you I will have to give her your blog address. each in touch
-Bonnie

Amanda said...

Good for you Linds--I didn't even know you were thinking about it! Good luck with the busy life!

Unknown said...

Where did you get that picture of me. I want it! ha ha ha. I'm glad you're going to school at UVSC and that I get to see you. Sorry I wasn't there today. I wasn't feeling well. But I'll be there Friday. Love you.